Friday, October 22, 2010

A Little Zoo Trip

Today... a trip to the zoo with some of the Fournet family! It was a blast to see the zoo again through the eyes of little ones. That's one of the things that I am sad that I miss not being a mom. So I am thankful that I have friends with kids that I get to experience life with them!
Here is my fav pic of Beck & Deshi...
I also got to start my Photography class this week. I am taking it with my Dad. He already knows most of what we will be learning, but is willing to take it with me. I am excited to learn more! Today at the zoo I had fun taking pictures of this lion. And then a little fun in photoshop! If you haven't been to the Dallas Zoo and seen the new lion exhibit. You should go. Be sure and go into the cafe and watch them when they come up to the window. It is awesome and a little freaky!




Let's go Rangers!

No comments:

Post a Comment