Saturday, July 23, 2011

The Meltdown!

This past week I got to go to Florida to stay with my good friend Tracey Beckwith, her daughter Hannah, and a few of Hannah's friends. It was a very relaxing week.  I will post sunset photos later.  
But first I wanted to put in one of my highlights... 


We were informed of these amazing grilled cheese sandwiches in Seaside.  So Tracey and I ventured over and ordered one.  We ordered the smokin' turkey.  It had pepper jack cheese, turkey, avocado, bacon, and this chipotle ranch on texas toast.  Can you say... AMAZING!!!


They sell them out of an airstream and the name of the place is... The Meltdown on 30A.  It's located on highway 30A.  Their tshirts said... "I had a meltdown on 30A."  Made me chuckle.  I really wanted one but they did not have my size :(


Anyway... if you are ever there... you should try one... they are unbelievably good.  And then just down from there is a place called Frost Bite.  I got a Lemon Meringue Pie snow cone from there.  Sorry no pic, I ate it too fast!  But it too was YUMMY!

No comments:

Post a Comment