Monday, June 7, 2010

He Provides

WOW... the Lord has already shown up in some amazing ways. I feel a little selfish, because I feel like a lot of that has been to take care of me! Now don't get me wrong, He has gotten everyone here safely, allowed for amazing fun, and I believe already lives are being transformed.
Saturday night I really started to question whether or not I should be here. I didn't want to be a downer on camp and I didn't want to be a burden. I hate that I am in the position I am in and not able to give 100%. He of course has shown up in awesome ways.
He has provided listening ears when I was crying... and I have already cried a lot.
He preinformed some of those coming up here what had happened the last 8 weeks. (Crazy that camp starts 8 weeks to the day of the last crazy 2 months.)
He has prompted friends to text me while I am here checking on me and more that are praying for me.
He has provided some AMAZING sunsets and weather to energize my heart.
He has allowed Psalm 6 and Proverbs 3:5,6 to remind me that He KNOWS right where I am, that He put me here, circumstances and all.
He has equipped the kid's crew to love on and lead our kids in amazing ways. (I'm not kidding... they are awesome!)
He has given me a boss that wants to protect me, help me, and work together as a team not leave me out on my own.
I really feel like I could go on and on... but bottom line... HE PROVIDES!
Must head to dinner and get ready to love on some more munchkins... and laugh really hard tonight!!
Here are some pics from time here so far...
Beaker makes the road trip with us... Thank you Jason and Chris for the extra cargo space! Life saver!!!
My traveling buddies... Robbi, Paula and Brooke.
Can you say... WOW!
And more WOW!

And the crazy Kid's Crew peeps!

1 comment:

  1. Hey just got back from Africa... What have u been crying about? What's going on????

    ReplyDelete