Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Reflection #8


I'm still amazed I get to do what I do for a living!  
When I look back at last year and having to take a month off in February 2008 because I was either burned out or had lost my passion for this ministry and compare it to this year it is pretty nuts.  This year I have woken up every day ready to go to my "job."  
-I have a passion for what I get to do each day.
-I love that we are bringing the truth to our kiddos in a creative and memorable way.
-I love the people that I get to do it with.
-I have been challenged in my role of leading a team of 5, but feel like the Lord has given me exactly what I need to do what He is calling me to.  
-I have met with a talked with parents and been amazed at the work the Spirit has done.
-I really do feel pretty blown away at the movement that He does and chooses to use me to do it.
-I am less stressed than I ever have been in this job.
-I feel more laid back and able to choose my battles.
-I communicate better and I cry less!
Could it get any better than this? :)

(PS: the pic above is of our Children's Ministry Team. We are missing Robbi in this picture.  When I get back home I will upload with her too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment