Sunday, October 4, 2009

Thoughts As of Late!

There has been a lot going through my mind lately.
Here are just a few of the thoughts...
I want to make a difference in this world. I want my life to count, but what does that really mean? I know that I believe in God. I absolutely think it is worth it. Worth it to trust Jesus with everything I have. And so, I want to be used by Him, I want His name glorified through me. Each day I want to wake up and ask the question, "What do you have today Lord?" And I want to lay my head on the pillow at night and know that I was with Him on His journey today.
I want to be fully surrendered to Him!
My brain gets overwhelmed sometimes with all the questions that I don't know the answers to. The kind of things that make my head hurt. But I am thankful that He has given me FAITH and allowed me to trust Him. There is a lot I don't know, but I do know that God loves me, I love Him more each day, and I want others to know Him and His love too!
I'm laughing that I think I could go on and on here. The dangers of an external processor having free reign!!

No comments:

Post a Comment